Join Borboleta Events Scotland as we talk about the challenges faced surrounding parenting and LGBTQIA+.
On our panel, amongst others, we have:
- Amanda Millar: the first open member of the LGBTQIA+ Community to be President of The Law Society Scotland.
- Debbie Prewett: Lesbian mum and Vice-President of Customer Operations at The Economist.
- Cat: An employee of a private fertility clinic talking about some of the rules and regulations surrounding surrogacy applied to the LGBTQIA+ community
- Rosa: An ally, sharing her story about being a mum of a LGBTQIA+ person
- Dana: Non-binary bi person, UHI student
- Matt: one of the Community Support Workers for Pink Saltire
- And other panel members will be announced soon
We will discuss issues and challenges surrounding the relationships between parents & children, as well as children & society.
We will talk about some of the existing supporting services available that can help each party on their journey.
And, as part of the registration process, you will be able to submit your own questions to our panel.
We are looking forward to your questions!